CLUE® is a Population Health Management tool developed by Arche Healthcare for health plans committed to improving outcomes of their patients with diabetes. Arche’s Healthcare’s CLUE strategy offers healthcare providers, health plans and other healthcare stakeholders a seamless and compliant healthcare delivery strategy that will:
- standardize the individualized risk stratification profile
- document patient findings and measure outcomes
- provide appropriately sized therapeutic footwear and insoles
- procure the required DME documentation for reimbursement
- achieve the required level of Healthcare Literacy to participate in a personalized care strategy
- meet the new standards of care that are so heavily dependent on quality measures
Click image to view larger
In a strategic alliance with health plans and the retail pharmacy sector, Arche Healthcare’s CLUE program provides an engaging and cost-effective healthcare delivery service to prevent wounds and amputations.
Created by the team of world renowned clinicians and diabetic researchers, Arche Healthcare’s CLUE program is evidence-based and our advanced IT platforms, diagnostic devices , insightful analytics and unparalleled patient experience create a transformational approach to diabetic foot care.
Arche’s Healthcare’s CLUE program helps forward-thinking health plans achieve a compelling ROI given the significant costs associated with complications such as wounds and amputations.